Useful Tech and Gadgets For A Successful Camping Trip
You love camping. You spend your free time and sometimes even day dream during your working hours about where to go on your next camping adventure. You call up your camping buddies or pack your family bright and early on the holiday and head out to that special place that you have chosen this time as the ideal site for camping this time.
Yet, you have never had that picture perfect camping moment. Your memories always lack something that you can’t really pinpoint. It might be because, you haven’t packed everything or you don’t have the right gadget or technology that is essential for a full camping experience and a successful camping trip. It could be that you don’t have the hitch cargo carrier upon which you can mount a variety of camping tools and equipments.
Here are 5 useful tech and gadgets for a successful camping trip you would want to take a look at.
- Hitch Cargo Carrier: The first gadget you need to buy for a successful camping trip is a hitch cargo carrier which can be attached to the back of your car. It gives you ample and ideal place to pack all the gadgets and tools you need to have a fun camping trip without taking up much space inside your vehicle.
- Petzl NAO Headlamp: This gadget is way to cool for your good ol’ and rocky jungle. It has sensors to give you just the right spectrum of light you need to get the guidance of the map or even manoeuvre yourself through the untrodden path.If your camping trip is on the longer side you need a source of light that wouldn’t betray you along the way. What you need a 30-day lantern which acts as your reliable camping companion.
- Pressure Shower: You are having a wild and wonderful time amidst the recesses of this ruthless jungle. Its ground, air, and water are freezing cold and you are all covered in the filth from your adventures and explorations before. You will need the Nemo helio Pressure Shower, to spray water on you as your pump it with your legs, even warm water, if you had the sense to fill its bag with water and leave it under the sun.
- An External Battery: You need an external battery that could fire up your mobile that is low as you always need to have a medium to contact the outside world in case of emergency or to keep in touch with your loved ones. Portable solar charger could also be a good gadget to have on your camping trips.
- A Bluetooth Thermometer: It is another essential for a successful camping trip if you want to prepare tasty meals when you cook on an open flame. With this you can keep track of the temperate you operate on while you cook your meat and vegetables.
Technological innovations have come a long way when it comes to making life easier for you. It has been a field of sweet inventions for your recreational activities as well. Rounding up all the necessary pieces of technology and all the gadgets you need for a successful camping trip is a near impossible task. The 5 mentioned above could be the tech pieces that take up the top slot in your checklist for camping trip.