RCBC Credit Cards and the Best Credit Card Deals
Get RCBC credit cards matching your needs without any requirement to wait for the credit approval. It is 100% guaranteed with no credit check irrespective of your previous credit history. Also, you control the credit limit you wish to avail.
You get to enjoy the below unique benefits with your RCBC credit card:
- Low rotating fee of only 2.5% every month
- Low association fee of P60 a month
To Get Your RCBC Bankard :
- Select the accurate RCBC Bankard credit card that serves your purpose.
- Go to your nearby RCBC or RCBC Savings Bank branch to apply for an InstaCard account. As an Applicant you will need to open any CASA (Current/Savings Account) account in any RCBC Branch ensuing the compulsory initial deposit and maintaining balance.
- You need to submit the following documents:
- Completely filled InstaCard Application Form
- Completely filled Current/Savings Account Opening Forms
- Deed of Assignment Form
- Legal IDs
Requirements for RCBC Credit Card:
- You must be minimum 21 years of age.
- Requests for InstaCard will only be handled if you do not have an offending RCBC Bankard account.
- The least hold-out deposit amount of P5,000/US$2,000 is mandatory.
- The CASA amount specified by the client for InstaCard application will be put on hold and shall be subject to the following:
- The CASA account number and amount stated in the Deed of Assignment and on the request form will be treated as the security deposit and credit limit for the card.
- The hold-out amount will be in effect until 60 days after the request for withdrawal and until given a go by the RCBC Bankard.
- If in any case, the credit card is cancelled, the hold-out on the payment can only be unrestricted after 60 days to allow posting of late billings.
- Membership Fee does not require any charges for one year and lower than usual for following months.
- Revolving interest rate is a low 2.5% for peso cards and 2.0% for the dollar cards.
With the aim of serving Filipinos to accomplish better financial freedom with the help of banking and insurance products and services, eCompareMo offers the customers with a thorough and latest list of all the best credit card deals in the Philippines. They streamline the complete process of credit card hunt and request by giving you an impartial list of all credit cards matched to your preferences. Apart from the free comparison services that they offer, they also tend to restructure the whole credit card application process by paying attention to the application procedure for you.
In partnership with main monetary organizations in the country, eCompareMo intentions to give their customers a complete list of all credit cards available in the country, with all the essential particulars including the interest rate, annual fee, perks and benefits, and other details that will offer the users with adequate knowledge to make thorough financial decisions. To learn more about their partner financial associations.